Monday, October 31, 2011

Eat Mor Chikin

Willa is not going trick-or-treating tonight, but she dressed up as a cow for some other Halloween festivities over the weekend.  Isn't she the most adorable little cow?  I love her little feet in those stockings.

Getting ready to go to singing time at the library, not too sure about things:

If you look in the background, you can see some of the other kids in their costumes.  It was very cute!  Do you see the little maraca in her hand?  Before we officially start, they pass out little musical instruments for the kids to play with.

This was actually the view we mainly had. Willa also discovered a will to crawl anywhere and everywhere at all times.  


Baby cow on the cow blanket:

Here she is at the ward party.   We thought she was cranky because she was hungry or tired, but really she just wanted to crawl around on the gym floor.  Yum. Just imagine a church gym, with tons of tables, food on the floor, kids acting crazy in their Halloween costumes, and a little baby cow who wants to crawl EVERYWHERE.  There was lots of hurrying around to cover the little tidbits on the floor with my foot.

You can see one of her little teeth in this picture:

At the trunk-or-treat.  She didn't really know what was going on, but she was delighted with all the kids and of course, wanted to crawl around the parking lot.

Ryan getting frustrated as the kids acted crazier and crazier and were making multiple rounds for optimal candy-gathering.  Finally, he claimed that the candy shoppe was closed.

One more cute picture.  Really, she was adorable.  Plus, she kept crawling everywhere and it was hilarious because people thought it was a real little puppy crawling around and were really startled when they realized it was just Willa.
For anyone who cares, originally I was going to make an "Eat mor chikin" sign for Willa to hold, but then laziness got the better of me.  It's too bad, because it would have made Ryan's costume very apropos.

Here is Ryan's costume.  Any guesses?  He won best costume at work today!  

5 comments:

  1. Mark Twain or Col. Sanders. Toss up.


    Cutest cow, ever!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Toss up? More like dice throw. Let me add my co-workers' guesses:
    1. Dave Thomas. Either it was an innocent mistake or he is a bigoted foodie who thinks "all those fast food places look the same to me."
    2. Mr. Frost. Somehow I think if I had colored my hair green, this person would have thought I was "Mr. Moss."
    3. Nice old man. I may have been smiling.
    4. New co-worker. I work with lawyers. Ergo, this was probably the same guess for everyone in costume today.
    5. That guy from KFC. This came after someone guessed Col. Sanders. As in, "No you look more like that guy from KFC."

    ReplyDelete
  3. Best costume ever! I love chick-fil-a and she looks so adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That string tie looks really sharp.

    ReplyDelete
  5. very cute! i love her crawling around... it was so realistic :)

    ReplyDelete