Indulge me in some photos of my first born with some of her first birthday gifts. She has really been well-loved and spoiled.
Enjoying a little blankie from Aunt Donna:
Playing with her new (and first!) Dolly:
Giving Dolly a ride in the stroller/walker:
Yay, look at what a big girl I am!
She did also receive many books. Here she is reading Brown Bear, Brown Bear which she has owned for a long time and loves very much. She's looking for her favorite page:
She found it! "Children, children" is her favorite page. She will turn the pages until she finds it, then she gets very excited and will sometimes try to lick the children.
Is Willa's birthday on Friday or today? For some reason I had it written down for Friday. At any rate, Happy Birthday to Willa!! I love the picture where she is playing with the dolly's head and the one where she is super close to the camera. Adorable.
ReplyDelete