Monday, October 3, 2011

Singing Time Pictures

Sorry for the fuzzy pictures, I'm not quite sure what is causing it except that I'm not very good at taking pictures and Willa is on the move.  Just pretend it's a special effect I've created with Instagram.

I think Willa has attack-camera-itis

One of her favorite things is to crawl very close to other babies, invade their personal space, and stare at them three inches from their face.

Ah yes, the toys

Not minding me and crawling across the room to probably steal another baby's toy

There's just enough structure for little near-toddlers; 10-15 minutes of singing, then playtime.  I'm excited to go again this week.

In other news, we had a really nice weekend listening to General Conference.  I feel like we tried to prepare for it a little more this go-around and we both got a lot out of it.  We also got our plane tickets to go to Dayton for Christmas.  If anyone else will be in this cradle of creativity, let's get together!  There's a Joseph Smith Birthday Party scheduled on December 23rd, you're welcome to come have some Golden Plates cake!

No comments:

Post a Comment