Don't let her perplexed look fool you, this little lady finally slept through the night! I think it was June's way of honoring and ushering the month of June, since today is June 1st. She nursed at 9:30 pm and slept until 6:30 am. She's a little late in the game, but I think that's more my fault and the complexities of balancing multiple kids. She has frequently slept 7-8 hour spurts before, but they were from times like 7 pm -3 am, not quite a full night sleep for me. Of course, I woke up multiple times during the night thinking that she "might" be waking up. I even had the thought, "I'd better get June up and feed her." And then I was like, "What the what, are you crazy? She's sleeping still, let her sleep!"
I also need to brag that I was able to lay her down in her bed today wide awake for her nap and she went right to sleep without a fuss. I did have to replace the pacifier once, but she is getting the hang of it. Sometimes I just want to cuddle and snuggle her instead of laying her down to sleep, but even more, I want her to have good sleep time habits. I feel like with her sweet little personality, if we work on it now we will avoid having to cry it out later.
No comments:
Post a Comment