My mom came out for a week visit and just flew back a few days ago. We miss her already and had so much fun while she was here! I will probably post a few pictures of her trip later when I have downloaded them. For now, here are a few pictures from my camera of what we've been up to.
I've been trying to do more tummy time with June. Of course, I don't want to do it when she's in a good mood because it just seems mean to ruin all her smiles with this tortuous activity. I don't want to do it when she's in a bad mood because then the screams would be intensified and inconsolable afterwards. No time is a good time for tummy time, in my opinion. I also wanted to show a picture of her wet hair. Look how curly it is! It dries straight, but I'm pretty sure that the wet curl means real curls are here to stay in the future.
She's still a long drink of water in my book, but she is chunking up a little more.
Ryan takes Willa's games and play to the next level. Witness the very tall tower he helps her build - so tall that she has to get on the stepladder to keep adding blocks. It is very exciting for her.
I got this train out of the cupboard. My mom asked our neighbor to make one for each of her married kids. We got it before we had even had kids so it's been packed away. It is such a cute handmade train!
I walked by one day and saw Willa buckled into the infant seat and rocking furiously back and forth in it. It was hilarious!
Lastly, I was fixing dinner two nights ago and June was in the family room in her bouncy chair with Willa. I came by to check on her and found that big sister had brought lots of toys. It makes me so happy to see Willa reacting positively to June. It's getting more frequent and is so cute. Sometimes she sits next to June and says, "Hi June-bear." It makes me laugh, it's so sweet.

That's amazing how her hair dries so straight with all that curl. June is rockin' the pixie! (though it's almost getting too long to call it that)
ReplyDelete