Sunday, June 2, 2013

Memorial Day

Last Monday our neighborhood pool finally opened. We invited the Thalmans for some Memorial Day swimming and a barbecue. It's nice to have friends to spend holidays with.

Ryan, Willa, and Bridgett:

June and I chilling in the shade. I took her in the kiddie pool for about 15 minutes. I'm assuming she enjoyed herself because there was no crying.

Back at our house for the food. I made the mistake of putting ketchup on Willa's plate with her hamburger. Ketchup is like Baby Crack, so I never give it to her. I don't know what I was thinking. By the end of dinner she had licked up all the ketchup and was putting both her palms on the plate and then licking them trying to get all the remaining drops.

Thalmans brought ice cream cones, Willa had never had it so good.

No comments:

Post a Comment