Ryan started "working" with Willa last week by holding toys to get her to roll over more often. It did the trick and now she can do multiple rolls at a time. It's very exciting, but slightly alarming since I can't count on her being where I leave her anymore.
I set her down in her play yard, then left the room for a minute and came back to find her at the bookshelf. I took this picture so you could see that distance that she rolled. Her face is a little blurry, but you can still see her very happy smile. She is such a happy and friendly girl these days!
Morning stretch 'n roll:
Almost sitting by herself AND she found her toes this week, also thanks to Ryan. Determined that Willa will never know the inflexibility that has plagued him his whole life, Ryan helps Willa stretch to eat her toes.
Sitting with daddy's help after he gets home from work:
she's beautiful! i love her hair. i miss the days when Mia was that small, rollin' all over the place. Now she runs and jumps off of EVERYTHING lol. Willa is growing so fast! love the pictures.
ReplyDeleteIt's hard to believe that she is growing up so fast. She will be crawling before you know it and if you think rolling is bad, wait till she starts pulling those books down from the book shelf. You have fun times ahead!!!
ReplyDeleteRyan is such an OT!! Time for a career change??
ReplyDeleteWhen I think of the Daniels household, I think of your humble tenement in crime-ridden LA. The clean carpet and spacious floorplan seem inconsistent with your hard-scrabble roots.
ReplyDeleteAlso, lack of flexibility is just one of the many possibly heritable causes for shame by which brave Willa is paternally endowed.
ReplyDeleteThe clean carpet and spacious floor plan lack the character and earthy grit of our former abode; it's actually a little bland for us. And, no comment on paternal endowments - can't think of any rebuttal.
ReplyDelete