My mom and aunts go out to lunch every couple of weeks. This is the McCall side of the family (Willa's middle name and my mom's maiden name) and these ladies have something we affectionately call the "McCall Cackle". It's a high-pitched, twirling, shrieking, cackley laugh and it has been known to make babies cry when heard in loud doses. They planned a luncheon while we were in town so that we could join in on the cackling fun. Willa did well and did not cry! Maybe it's a sign of maturity.
Lunch at Nordstroms (I only mention that because you can see the clothes in the background)
At the table:
Had to add in this cute photo of Presley holding Willa. Presley is a very attentive and fun cousin for Willa!
It was good to see everyone, as usual; we can't wait until next time!
I want to go to a cackling aunts luncheon SO bad when I move back to utah! I feel like they are my cackling aunts too...i miss them and you SOOO bad!
ReplyDeleteYou can totally come next time! They love Dr. Alyson!
ReplyDeleteCath, it was so good to talk to you today. I love it! I can totally hear that old, familiar cackling in my head right now.
ReplyDelete