Also, today is our seventh anniversary! We made it over the hump. I mentioned to Ryan that I thought it was coming up, but we couldn't remember if it was on the 15th, 16th, or 17th. Good thing it's engraved on the inside of his wedding band.
Friday, May 16, 2014
June Walks!
Yesterday, June decided to to retire from ankle biting and become a walker! She looked and me and then just did it. She hasn't tried much today. I think she just needs us to chill out and sit around with her on the floor for a while. That doesn't happen too much because we are home for her naps, but often we run out the door as soon as she wakes up to run errands. What errands? I can't really put my finger on it, but it seems like we have always run out of bananas, or the milk is low, or the library books or due, or something!
This is only the third attempt, and she's pretty steady. If you take almost 15 months to walk, you ought to catch on quickly when you finally try!
Also, today is our seventh anniversary! We made it over the hump. I mentioned to Ryan that I thought it was coming up, but we couldn't remember if it was on the 15th, 16th, or 17th. Good thing it's engraved on the inside of his wedding band.
Also, today is our seventh anniversary! We made it over the hump. I mentioned to Ryan that I thought it was coming up, but we couldn't remember if it was on the 15th, 16th, or 17th. Good thing it's engraved on the inside of his wedding band.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I can't believe she took so many steps on only the third try! Way to go June! She's the cutest walking baby ever.
ReplyDelete