I got June out of the bath and sure enough, there was some liquid in there. She was pretty proud of herself and got super hyper and it was all very adorable. I made her a chocolate ice cream cone to celebrate and right then Ryan got home from work. Then she got REALLY hyper because she loves to play with him. She demanded that he dance with her to music for the next 30 minutes. It was so cute and so fun. I just love her little personality so much. We've tried not to put any pressure on her about potty training. I felt like she would do it when she was ready. Still, she's no dummy and she knew that a lot of her friends were using the potty and don't wear diapers anymore.
We haven't repeated it. I put a diaper on her this morning since we were going out. I'm just not going to stress about it, especially since we're moving. When we're home, she can run around naked and get used to going in the potty if she wants, but if not then I'll put a diaper on her. She is pretty well trained in the fact that she will almost always tell me if she needs to go so that I can put a diaper on, she just hasn't had the control to relax and sit on the pot.
Our almost potty-trained, almost three-year old. Catch a glimpse of the magnificent training toilet on the far left of the photo. That's where this glorious business all went down.
No comments:
Post a Comment