First day of school picture with Willa and Bridgett. Willa had a little struggle since I was the teacher and since other kids were playing with her toys, but overall she did well.
We took out the new stroller for a Sunday stroll. I love Babyjogger! It rides like a dream and hardly feels like you're pushing anything, much lesson nearly 100 lbs of baby/toddler/stroller weight. We are so grateful for Rebecca and all her connections. She was able to get this stroller for us hot off the presses! I love Babyjogger so much. I ran with the single stroller with Willa basically every day for two years straight. It still looks and works just like new. I was a little nervous to switch the the double wide behemoth that you see, but really it is so agile that I don't think running is going to be a problem. It fits onto sidewalks and through doorways.
The girls were super comfy and hopefully the novelty of the stroller will keep Willa happy for at least 40 minutes for the first few mornings. I haven't had to use it for actual running yet since Ryan has been home, but he has a project starting tomorrow so it looks like we'll be back in a routine. I'm very happy for him to work but I'm also dreading it a little. He will be gone a lot so it will be an adjustment doing everything by myself. I've definitely gotten spoiled the past few months.


No comments:
Post a Comment