Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Rolling Over

We are flying back to Texas tomorrow so I will probably start blogging more once we get back. I wanted to write a quick post because June finally rolled over for the first time today! She has been very close for a while. For the past week she could roll over but was getting stuck on her arm. Today, she mastered the skill and found herself in quite a state of shock on her tummy.
The first time she was playing on the floor and suddenly started crying. My mom went to look at her and found her crying on her tummy. The second time was very similar with lots of crying. The third time, not so much crying! I think it scared her a little because she didn't know what was happening. She usually isn't so vocal about hating tummy time. Cute little June-bug, she was just scared of the unknown - kind of like her parents :).

June turned five months on August 5th so she's a late roller just like Willa. I think it's because they both have such sweet and easy personalities as babies. "Why roll over when there are plenty of toys right here to keep me busy?" I can't believe she is so old, I feel like she shouldn't be anywhere near rolling over yet. It's hard to believe that the six month birthday mark is looming. She is still the sweetest, prettiest baby that you will ever meet and she has more than enough smiles to go around to everyone.

We have had a lot of fun here with my family and LOVED being able to spend a few days with the entire Daniels family. We love our families so much and are happiest when we can spend time with them. Willa keeps asking for her cousins so I'm expecting some vacation depression for all of us when we return. The knowledge that Bridgett is on the other side of this plane ride back to Houston is probably going to be our saving grace.

No comments:

Post a Comment