Bridgett got glasses. She doesn't have to wear them all the time, but two girls are still very exciting to be matching.
 |
| Hike with the Thalmans |
We were so excited to have cousins come in for Thanksgiving again this year. We are getting spoiled. The O'Kelley's came and Robert's family. That meant lots of cousins around the same age with whom to play/fight/play - in that order.
 |
| June and Scarlett - just a little over three months apart. |
 |
| We wanted to have a little cousin piano recital, Dylan and Willa played but Claire got cold feet. |
 |
| June and Scarlett decided to do a duet. It was....lovely.... |
 |
| At the park one morning with Slate. |
 |
| Slate is about six months older than June, but much more mature :). |
We have a great few days. On Thanksgiving Day, everyone left to go see Moana while I stayed to cook. Carey stayed as my sous-chef, and little Aero stayed to take a nap. It was so nice to cook without interruptions! Probably the highlight for me was when Shannon cleaned the kitchen after Thanksgiving dinner. I had a killer headache and having someone clean up was sooo helpful. Plus, having Shannon clean up is like winning the lottery. If we compare cleaning styles - I'm probably like a older model Honda. I get the job done, I'm dependable, but there's nothing exciting going on here. Shannon is like the BMW or Rolls Royce of cleaning. The kitchen gleamed. It was fun to show everyone the new house and to have room for everyone. In the spirit of the Jews at the end of Passover, I'd like to say "Next year, there will/might be furniture!"
No comments:
Post a Comment