I'm 32 weeks along today and so I thought I'd take a picture of the bulge. I couldn't get a good picture, so I just put in two bad ones. This is always a milestone week for me because it feels like I can breathe a sigh of relief if the baby were to come. It's still early, but 32 weeks is definitely viable if I ended up going into labor. My trip to Utah is coming to a close and it's strange to think I've been here so long. I was only 27 or 28 weeks when I got here. My coat originally buttoned three out of four buttons, now I can only button two buttons - a very scientific measurement to prove that I am growing.
Cathryn you look great! I wish I ran as much non-pregnant as you do pregnant. Impressive as usual. We loved seeing you and Willa.
ReplyDelete