The Kohls $10 cash cards came in the mail again and again I rummaged through the garbage can and managed to pull out NINE, count them, NINE cards! To be honest, it got a little tiresome to have to pop in the store to buy one ten-dollar item, and then leave and come back another day. I'm pretty tired of Kohls, but I was so excited to get a few almost-free things. I saw this purse for Willa, it was a little over the budget of $10, but I knew she would love it.
She has played with it almost non-stop for the past few weeks since we got it. She puts her little purse on her arm, holds her phone, puts her sunglasses on, and grabs her keys and THEN she is ready to go bye-bye with me. My favorite is to see her walking down the sidewalk talking on her phone with her purse hanging down from her arm. Hmmmm, do I do that a lot?
I managed to get a little video of one of her phone conversations. Believe it or not, but this is not nearly as animated as some of her calls. I don't know who she is talking to, but it ranges from serious business conversations (in the jogging stroller), to lots of girl talk with lots and lots of laughing. I hope this phone time isn't an indication of how she'll be with a real phone in junior high and high school.
That's adorable! Do your special mother ears understand what she is saying?
ReplyDelete