Saturday, August 25, 2012

She's in charge

Burger King has soft-serve cones for just 50 cents! Because we're big spenders like that, we decided to go out for a treat on Friday. Two cones for $1.08! Except, I envisioned Ryan and I eating the cones while giving Willa occasional licks. As soon as she saw the cone, she wanted it and didn't really let it go until it was gone. She would sometimes deign to give me the occasional lick.

This is how she went to bed tonight. Normally there are no toys in bed because the bed is for sleeping. There are some battles worth fighting, though, and this wasn't one of them. I know that I want her to see me as a merciless dictator, but I get tired of saying no all the time. I don't know how Kim Jong il and Al-Assad have done it. It's hard being the bad guy.

No comments:

Post a Comment