A correction to the last post. I wrote that Ryan's siblings introduced me to Chick-Fil-A last year. My sister Carrie respectively pointed out that my oldest brother actually worked for Chick-Fil-A when I was little and was the Chick-Fil-A Chicken for the state of Utah. First of all, I'm not surprised that Chris, in his Jack Donaughy ability to be promoted from errand boy to president within two hours of working at a company, managed to snag such a prime job as Chicken after working for the fast-food restaurant.
Second, I do remember him working there and visiting him at work, but I do not remember ever eating there. Those of you who know my mom, won't be surprised that we would drive downtown to see my brother at work, but still not purchase delicious fast food once there.
Thirdly, even if I did eat Chick-Fil-A in the third grade (approximate time period when said brother was working there), I somehow don't think it was the same as the Chick-Fil-A now. Didn't they revamp everything with the "Eat More Chikin" campaign? I mean, it used to be just in food courts and now they have their own restaurants with free ice cream for kids, storytime, and balloon artists! The very fact that my brother was Chicken instead of a Cow dates the story. I don't really know where to end this post, except that Ryan thought I needed to do a revision for accuracy, and so here you have it.
No comments:
Post a Comment