We went to my aunt and uncle's house to watch some nice tame fountain fireworks. Willa got to play with her second cousin Thomas (he was much nicer to her than she was to him).
We tried to get a picture of the three cousins together, these are our best shots.
All my siblings came over for a July 5th party. My mom set up this slip n slide down the hill in the backyard. Willa was so ready to try swimming and the slip n slide that she would let any cousin hold her if they would take her down. Look at that GLEE on her face! Also, look at that adorable patriotic swimsuit, I love TJMaxx!
The Utah Suzuki Harp Institute officially started today. I love love LOVE institute and have so many fun memories of going every single summer growing up. All three of my students from Houston flew into town and I am so excited for them to experience it too! This is just one of many rooms of harps. I think the latest harp count was 125.
No comments:
Post a Comment