Willa decided last week that she could do the actions to our library songs! It was actually a funny breakthrough. I started singing the library songs and doing the actions with her doll. She thought it was hilarious and from that point on has been doing ALL the actions to ALL the songs! It's like she just stored them in her mind and finally made the decision that she'll physically do them. Here are a couple of clips. Again, no pressure to watch all (or any) of them - it's a mother's indulgence to post them :). When I sing "Wheels on the Bus" there's a part where the mommies say "Shh Shh Shh" and she holds up her little pointer finger to her face. It's hard to see on the video, so I had to point it out.
I should also mention that when we go to the library, she doesn't do any actions. It's like she just wants to observe and enjoy the performances. She only acts them out when we are at home.
This is the unmixed Falernian of mom bloggery.
ReplyDelete