Saturday, January 7, 2012

Willa has been so cute lately. Two days ago she walked into the room and I smelt a baaadddd diaper. It was strong, but since she was happily playing by herself I thought I'd hurry and finish one or two things before I changed her. A minute later I looked up and she was walking towards me holding a fresh new diaper! I chased her down asking if she wanted a diaper change and she started laughing hysterically. Full disclosure: she sometimes brings us diapers even when she's not messy, but I think she knew what was going on this time! She actually was happy through the diaper change instead of whiney and crying. She's got a little ointment on her nose in this photo to help heal one of the many scrapes she inflicts on herself by walking.

I just had to take a picture of her bedhead this morning! Isn't it brilliant! The flash made her close her eyes, which just made the photo funnier. You can see she's got her two favorite toys in her hands: remote 1 and remote 2. She knows just how to point those things at the TV and works very hard to find and grab the remotes from us. How do kids get hip to that jive so quickly?
I think the real magnificence in this bouffant comes because Ryan may have gotten her out of the bath without rinsing the conditioner last night. We switched bath duties halfway through and I forgot to tell him that she still needed rinsing. Look at the body, though, we should leave conditioner in every night!

2 comments:

  1. What a cutie!! She is looking soooo old. Love her morning hairdo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Do you realize how much work women did in the 1950's to make their hair look like that? Very stylish!

    ReplyDelete