I opted for the call-in, no one likes when the Skype freezes and I couldn't risk not getting my question answered. There was also the option of just having them read my email, but I found out that with that option there is no definite date, it's just kind of a filler in case they have extra time. The very nice TODAY show assistant, Johanna, and I sent several emails back and forth (I think I got on her good side by complimenting her name, then she got on my good side by telling me that Willa was adorable). Johanna is filing my information and will let me know as soon as the next call-in slot opens up. I had to send a photo of myself in, so when they have me on the phone there will be a photo of me up. So exciting :)!
What was my question? I asked Joy why I still had a tummy pooch even though I had already lost all my pregnancy weight. Did she have some advice for getting rid of it since spot reduction is a myth? When I sent it in I hoped for some response because I figure that I'm the embodiment of their core demographic right now - young moms. Do I think she's going to give me any advice besides laying off the sweets, eating protein in fish and chicken, and a lowfat diet? Not really. Will I follow her advice instead of eating large slices of ice cream cake throughout the day? Probably not. But hey, this is the stuff dreams are made of.
I will let you all know when the special segment will be, hopefully they will ask to have me back on a segment about blended Persian/American families!
Gratuitous photos of Willa watching Baby Einstein. I don't put it on very much because I forget about it, but I think she is starting to get bored of the same old play with me and her play yard so I have been trying it more often. She is getting into this and it cracks me up.

awesome. You're practically famous!
ReplyDeleteI know! I'll be sure to mention how I fell in love with NYC while visiting my good friend Erin there.
ReplyDelete15 minutes of fame here you come!
ReplyDeleteThat's awesome! You'll have to post to FB the date and time so I'll be sure not to miss it. During the debates leading up to healthcare reform, one of my friends called into a radio interview with Pres Obama and got to ask him a question live on the radio about his plan for healthcare reform. She, too, was unsatisfied with his answer. :) (sorry for getting political on your blog...)
ReplyDelete