Who doesn't love a fat, diapered, ruffle-bum?!
Easter Sunday is always nice, church was nice and I enjoyed having some extra musical numbers during the sacrament meeting. I taught the lesson to the Young Women while Ryan had Willa and tried to keep her from making to much noise in Elders Quorum. There wasn't a lot of class participation, so Ryan tried asking some philosophical/incendiary questions to get the ball rolling, but unfortunately these attempts mainly fell flat, and when he came home he sent off an apology email to the teacher. Young Womens, on the other hand, was very interesting and moving since I was the teacher. All in all, it is nice to think about the Savior on Easter Sunday, remember the Atonement, and have our testimonies strengthened.
Some more photos, mainly so you can see how cute her clothes are now that she is fitting into more of Claire's old things.
Willa LOVES to watch a youtube clip of Elmo singing the ABCs with India. I think it's a combination of the bright colors and the music. See slightly punch-drunk expression of satisfaction on her face.
My harp teacher sent me this cute little dress and I love it! It's perfect for the weather down here and has just a little bit of flair; it also feels like something that I might have her wear for a trip to Whole Foods - I'm not sure why I feel that way, but it feels like that kind of outfit to me.
FINALLY, enjoying the bouncer. She still not got too much of a vertical bounce, but she likes moving around in it. Blurry expression of glee as she twirls.
I'm trying to get Ryan to post something and be more of an active participant in the blog. I'm hoping he will get on and tell you about a funny story at Kohls that happened yesterday when he double-used a coupon. The more you know, the more you Kohls.
I had a dream last night that I was babysitting Willa. Does that mean I'm having Daniels withdrawals? I think so.
ReplyDeleteWoah, and I just had a dream that I was babysitting you! Just kidding, but we DO miss you and are having our own withdrawals.
ReplyDelete