My blog, my rules - therefore, several similar photos of Willa. We went to the pool again today; the water was still cool, but felt really nice to me. We didn't stay very long because I didn't put sunscreen on her and it was pretty bright outside. I don't want to damage her beautiful skin by encouraging the growth of free radicals from sun damage. We will have to wait yet a little bit longer to ascertain whether she has water feel or not.
We love the bathing beauty. I'll bet that she tans nicely- only time will tell.
ReplyDeleteWise to train her early. We can only hope she has the requisite waterfeel to navigate the mersine wasteland that will be this world.
ReplyDeleteAfter investigation, I can find no evidence that "mersine" is a real word. I have no explanation for this.
ReplyDeleteEven more searching cannot solve this mystery. Substitute "palustrine."
ReplyDeletePeter, we knew there was a chance that during her lifetime this world would become a palustrine wasteland; if she was born with webbed feet and gills behind her ears the doctor's instructions was to not correct it.
ReplyDeleteI personally love repeating pictures. It's more real than the "one perfect picture." Keep them coming! Oh and she's adorable. I may have to stop by Texas here real quick!
ReplyDeletePrudent!
ReplyDelete