The bluebell flowers are in bloom right now so we went out yesterday to take some pictures. Anything for a cute baby picture, right? Also, anything to get out of the house sometimes. Also, anything that serves as an excuse to stop by Sonic on the drive home and get a slushie. So many reasons!!!
All packed up and ready to go! We can fit three carseats all in a row in the Exploder. Willa, DJ, Rene
Me and the Willster, tasting danger with her tongue, perhaps?
DJ and Renee - NOT posing nicely, but still looking cute
Willa was a good sport and enjoyed wiggling her little toes in the flowers. I gave her a few flowers, thinking that I could get a cute picture of her holding them, but that only taught her that she could grab at these things and then eat them. What fun! This last photo of her is my favorite, I love that little smile and the look on her face. These pigtails are what caused the crazy bedhead this morning, by the way.

She just keeps getting more adorable! I want to squeeze her!
ReplyDeleteHaha blueBONNETS are the state flower... and they are also illegal to pick! ;) I miss pictures in the bluebonnets so much.
ReplyDeleteBlue Bell is pure amazing-ness. What is your favorite flavor so far?
Thanks Chelli :)!
ReplyDeleteTaylor! That's hilarious! The word Bluebonnet kept going through my mind, but I was like, "No, the ice cream is called Blue Bell, so the flowers must be blue bells!" Guess I'm still a newcomer, and also a law-breaker as well!
I really like some sort of peanut butter flavored Blue Bell ice cream, I can't remember the name. I've even tried to buy it again at the store and bought the wrong stuff because I can't remember the name. Please help me!!!
This post brought a flood of homesick feelings to me. Thanks for enjoying Texas in the springtime. You do right by it:)
ReplyDeleteWhat! You don't need an ice cream maker, you have the real deal, BLUE BELL! My brother in law is from Texas, and he bought a 3-gallon container of Blue bell from Outback in Orange County. That gave him his fix for about a month. Nothing like it!
ReplyDelete