Sunday, April 17, 2011

Sudsy


Looking now, I wish I would have made her hair a little more sudsy; however, at the time it was just funny in itself. I've just recently started sitting her up (with me holding her) so that I can get the back of her head shampooed well. I only realized today that that meant we could start doing the classic soapy head shots.

6 comments:

  1. Her hair is reminiscent of Shamu's fin, but so darn cute! Haha especially the tongue shot!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nothing cuter than the baby in the bath!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hmm, the hair is reminiscent of an orca in captivity....

    ReplyDelete
  4. She looks all grown up sitting and with her hair in an "up do." I love what a chubby little baby she is! (Hope you aren't offended I called your baby chubby...)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I was thinking it was Ed Grimley-esque. Am I the only one who remembers Ed Grimley? Am I really that old?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ha! I had to look his name up, but now I totally remember him. I think he had a cartoon.

    ReplyDelete