Remember how I told you that Willa attacked the giraffe yesterday, effectively removing him of some black fuzzy hair? I remember thinking, "Wow, she's got a fist full of black fuzz and she likes to put her hands in her mouth, I'd better get this cleaned up." Her nimble fingers were too fast for me! This morning I found a few of the black fuzzy hairs in her diaper, gross! I'm assuming they didn't hurt her, but pretty gross how they went all the way through and still came out intact.
Cathryn, you blog has gone supernova, to the pleasure of all concerned. Because i feel that comments are the dung that keeps a young blog healthy, and because i am a soft worker, i'll see that your interesting life goes acknowledged.
ReplyDeleteIn response to a previous entry, i agree that your ne'er-do-well husband's mug is invading your daughter's cherubic features. This can only be seen as both gain and loss.
Peter, I'm not sure if I should be happy with the appellation of supernova. Doesn't that mean that my blog is going to blaze brightly but burn out fast. It's nice to know that someone is reading, however, thanks for the fertilizing comment.
ReplyDeleteOf course, your wit is hard to improve upon so this follow-up comment is quickly becoming lame.
eh, i've seen worse.
ReplyDeleteOh I just laughed out loud. I really needed that. Thanks Willa.
ReplyDeleteErin, you've definitely seen worse. This incident wasn't that bad, it just reminded me that I'm glad she's not crawling yet.
ReplyDeleteCourtney - good! I'll pass the news onto Willa.