
Life is so hard when you have to get your hair did! She resisted so much today that she almost pushed herself out of the bumbo. I've been trying the threat that my mom used on us - if you cry while I do your hair then we will have to cut it... I don't think she's buying it yet. When I finally finished there were several intermittent groans of protest that she had had to endure the coiffing. I finally silenced her by singing her favorite song "Happy Family" then her sad groans were punctuated by laughs. Always funny when the baby laugh/cries.
Boy, You certainly remembered those hair threats. Welcome to the world of keeping daughter's hair presentable!!! You will be dealing with this until she starts doing her own, and then you have to swallow pride and let her think it looks "swell" after she has done it. By the way, se did roll over in my presence- I guess she tought once was enough for 4 months!!
ReplyDeleteLOVE laugh/crying. LOVE it. they try so hard to fight it! and at this age its almost cuter when they're not smiling than when they are. she's adorable, and growing so fast!
ReplyDeleteAlisia, you're so right! Their frowns are definitely cuter right now!
ReplyDeleteYou should have titled this post, "Beauty Parlor Torture."
ReplyDelete