Wednesday, March 16, 2016

This and That for January

Here are a few photos I came across of Castaway Cay. Ryan, me, Chris, and Roxy after the 5k. My dad ran the race too, but took a wrong turn on one of the loops and ended up making it a 5 mile run. Oops.

Back at the beautiful beach after the Bibidi Bobidi. It was getting overcast and windy, but that meant it wasn't nearly as crowded. Ryan and I swam out and did a few waterslides into the ocean.


For some reason, June wanted to eat like a puppy. Some days the girls are really into being puppies and that mostly includes licking my face. I'm not a fan, especially since all three of us came down with Strep over the weekend and Ryan went to a quick clinic today and had a positive swab result. No more licking!

 A few weeks back we went up to Red Rock. It's always so nice to get out there, but it's hard to coordinate a trip between wanting a lazy Saturday morning and getting back for June's nap. June was so bushed on this trip that she fell asleep for the 13 mile loop out of the park, the drive home, and remained asleep while I transferred her up to her crib. Unheard of!



Back in January, this car back out into me after I dropped Willa off at preschool. The driver was very nice and apologetic and we got each others' insurance information. She broke off a weird plastic thing by my headlight and made a few scratches, but nothing too bad. Luckily, I was determined not at fault and her insurance agreed to fix my car. When I took my car in, the place said they needed to replace the whole front bumper. Lucky me, I had another really bad scrape on there that was totally my fault from a few months ago. I told them what scratch was mine and which was from this accident and they still said they had to replace the whole thing. It took a few weeks of coordinating my schedule before I could actually bring the car in so it's actually getting fixed right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment