Thursday, January 2, 2014

For anyone who's ever written a research paper or bigger project...

lolmythesis.com

Ah the futility of it all. I think a Harvard student started this site. People boil their thesis subject and conclusion into one sentence and then post it. Not all of them are funny, but some of them are hilarious. Maybe some of my friends (Maria) could add to the pile?

Here are some semi-funny ones:

Turns out if you want people to like you during a war, you probably shouldn't blow up their house.

- Political Science and History

Rocks that are next to each other in Massachusetts now were also next to each other 400 million years ago.
-          Geology, Amherst College

People get really bored listening to beeping for an hour, but they’ll do it when professors require experiment credit.
-          Psychology, University of Chicago

Once there were some lost lobsters who were maybe a tiny bit different from some other lobsters, so I killed lots of their larvae to find out if they were actually a tiny bit different. Turns out I don’t know, so I have to do it again.
-          Earth Systems, Stanford University

I wanted to see if I could make a really really small circuit. I concluded that, yes, I can make a really really small circuit.
-          Physics, Northwestern University

Look at this zombie. Isn’t it racist and sexist? Yes, it is.
-          English Literature, DePaul University

No comments:

Post a Comment