Sunday, March 17, 2013

Today is our first day on our own. Ryan's mom was here about ten days and it was so nice! Since she was here when June was born, it was so nice to be able to leave Willa and not worry about her at all while I was in the hospital.

Aunt Rebecca came out the day after Melinda left and stayed for a very fun week. She is June's middle namesake and we love her so much. She hasn't seen Willa since she was a baby, so they had a lot of catching up to do. Aunt Becca knows how to win Willa over - lots of trips to parks, treats, and presents!She left last night and we already miss her so much.
 I wanted to get a quick new family picture of the four  of us. Not perfect, but I think we're doing well. It's amazing to see my two little girls and realize that there are TWO of them and that we are a family of FOUR. I love it!


Lastly, if anyone doesn't already love Chik Fil-A, here is another reason. They have a program called Cow Cares. You go in and sign up before you give birth, then once you get home from the hospital you phone them. They deliver to your doorstep this giant platter of chicken strips, brownies, salad, and a gallon of lemonade - all for free! Unfortunately, I had to eat the brownies sparingly because chocolate and nursing does not a happy baby make (for me), but it was all so delicious!

1 comment:

  1. What a handsome/beautiful Family!!!! Willa looks sooooo grownup now. Can hardly wait to see all of you soon.

    ReplyDelete