Thursday, December 13, 2012

In Utah


Willa and I flew to Utah yesterday; we'll be here for a few weeks through the holidays. I was very worried about traveling because we didn't book a direct flight this time (it was over a thousand dollars cheaper to have a layover!), but she was SUCH a good girl on the plane! She had her own seat and did a great job of sitting with her seat belt on during take-offs and landings. I was very nervous that she would be scared and want to sit on my lap, and then we would get kicked off the plane for crying when the flight attendant wanted her to sit in her own seat. However, I think she has started to retain memories of all our many flights! She wasn't scared ever and was just a really great girl. She played with her toys and was delightful. I, on the other hand, had this massive head cold that has been worsened by pregnancy insomnia. The long day of traveling and cabin pressure made me feel like my head was going to explode the whole time. It was a little miracle that she was so good because I did not have the mental or physical capability to deal with a tantruming toddler. We made it, though, and are happily settling in at grandma's house!

1 comment:

  1. The first time I flew to UT with Mia she was about 5months old. I had a cold too and it was unbearable! Miraculously she slept the whole flight. It's awesome how that works out sometimes. Heavenly Father knows when to give us a break,huh?

    ReplyDelete