We had some snow two nights ago, so after a quick trip to buy some purple snowpants, Willa was ready for her first snow experience yesterday! She was a little wary at first, I had to show her how to walk in it and and that it was okay and fun to eat little handfuls (maybe not the best idea, but every kid needs the experience of eating fresh snow). I think if she were around other kids playing in it then she might be a little braver. By the end of the fun, she was brave enough to put the little snowman's head back on when it fell off. It's snowing right now and there is more in the forecast, so it looks like we'll soon have more than these few pathetic inches to play in. Our snowman turned out to be more of a garden gnome.
She also tried sledding down the back hill, and of course she wanted to go swinging since we were in the back yard. Typical of a toddler, she refused to wear gloves or a hat. Thanks so much to Aunt Becca for the early Christmas Uggs! They are all she has worn since we've been in Utah; they are so toasty warm and easy for me to put on her! I was also happy to see that she still fits her little white coat from Grandma Daniels. It is so soft and warm, I'm glad we're getting some more use out of it!
No comments:
Post a Comment