Still, this day was bound to happen; it's still fun to be involved with music and it makes me happy that people who really don't have much training beyond high school still want to develop their talents. It was just strange, we wanted to play multiple pieces but people looked at the music and said that they wouldn't have time to practice and learn the parts! I'm used to showing up ten minutes beforehand, cutting and pasting a few parts together with my duet partner, then playing it.
During the second rehearsal there was a two month old baby and an eleven month old there. Willa and the eleven month baby had a fine time. He tried to pull out her pacifier and she tried to grab his bottle; they equally crawled around among everyone, trying to knock down music stands. The little two month baby got a little fussy, so we pulled out Willa's baby swing. It was charming to me how we could all get together to do music and work with kids and babies. Definitely a Mormon group!
After they all left, Willa was really interested in her old swing. I put her in it and she would have laid there for hours. She's really into soft textures lately and loved laying her head down on this lamby seat. Here she is, just chilling out; definitely big enough to put a strain on that motor!
What are you looking at?
Here is a picture from the park about two weeks ago. I love her little booty in the air! I ran to the restroom and while I was gone a single mom tried to pick up on Ryan!


Shorts weather? Pretty nice.
ReplyDelete