Willa turned 10 months old on Saturday! We don't have our giraffe so here is a photo of Willa on the boat.
She has gotten so big and seems more like a toddler than a little baby. As I noted before, she is VERY busy and active. She especially loves swimming and baths, happy screaming, looking at her shadow, and flirting with anyone whose eye she can catch. She loves looking at someone until they look at her, breaking into huge smile, then coyly ducking her head and hiding her face in my shoulder. It is her very favorite activity to do at church and she does it over and over with whomever sits behind us that day.
Willa finally started some forward army crawling motion. Not quite crawling, but she is mobile and going forward. It's a pretty tough workout, she huffs and puffs from the effort. No photos yet because she mainly likes to do it when she is diaperless and in the nude.
Solids are still coming along and she has made great strides in Utah. She has tried ice cream, chicken nuggets, and Kraft Macaroni and Cheese. How can you not like those delicious foods? I've got a post I've been mentally composing about why I think it's mostly useless to keep sugars, salts, and fats from your baby. I'm sure it will be very controversial, since this is my first baby I am, of course, an EXPERT in all things baby.
I tried to get an official 10 month old photo, see below:
Cabin bedhead:
One more week in Utah. We've been having a great time and Willa is going to be bored back at our apartment, but we sure miss Ryan and are excited to go home!
What!? You've been in Utah this whole time? We just got back last night after a week at Education Week and spending time with Dave's family. Too bad we didn't coordinate...I would have loved to meet Willa outside of the belly! :)
ReplyDelete