Thursday, June 2, 2011

Waterfeel!

Okay, so maybe she doesn't have the most thrilled look on her face. She wasn't crying, but I think the sun was in her eyes. Look at those chubby legs!


I'm sorry, but I can't stop taking and uploading pictures of her in this little swimsuit. She looks so cute, I just want to eat her!

5 comments:

  1. I also want to eat her! I lloooooove her chubby thighs and her cute little toesies. I can already tell that she's going to be a fish just like her dad.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You know I love a waterfeel post. That pool looks really big. We can only hope she doesn't inherit Ryan's low utility stiff ankles.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute! Is that the pool in your apartment complex? It looks quite nice.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The pool is in our complex and a good size, but not THAT big. I'll have to time Ryan and see how many laps he can do in one minute, of course it would be a better experiment if there was someone to race him...

    No conclusion on the state of Willa's ankles, yet, but serious thought is going into some sort of weighted sock that can stretch them, if needed.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the swimsuit too, cute colors!! Looks like y'all are having a good time in your travels and in your new place!

    ReplyDelete