Wednesday, April 25, 2018

December is for Christmas!

Let's start off with a few photos of Lars in Christmas jammies.


With piano student Jacob, who wore his flannel moose pj's to lesson one week.
I love this little face soooo much!





Even though this looks like Christmas day, it was not. My mom brought the girls matching Christmas nightgowns that had matching doll nightgowns. They LOVED them. It was so sweet. I love the innocence and sweetness. I especially love that Willa is still young enough to think that matching with her doll is the best thing ever.


We visited the Santa by Ryan's work. The girls did a great job and I think it was a successful visit. Next year, I want to remember to dress them cute instead of coming straight from school.
Decorating the tree
 Ryan's office building is in the middle of a really nice outdoor mall. They do a Christmas parade several nights a week during the season. We met the Thalmans there one evening. It's short but cute with snow, music, Santa, and little peppermint stick girls passing out free lollipops.
 And the security guard stopped by and gave everyone these Rudolph noses that light up. They were giving them away with Santa visits, but he saw everyone having such a good time that he grabbed them for all the kids.
 

And the absolute best photo of the entire Christmas season! I had to run to Target on one of the last days before Christmas - I think it was the 23rd. I was dreading going with the kids. As I was pushing the cart, one lady stopped and remarked on how cute and special they all looked. And it really helped me appreciate it because by golly, she was right! I grabbed my phone to take a photo and it just turned out perfect. It's the best time of the year and the most magical time of childhood. I think this photo captured the happiness, excitement, sweetness, and everything in between. And Lars's expression is just icing on the cake!

No comments:

Post a Comment