| June asks for and receives another "short cut" |
Shannon sent us some matching dresses that her girls grew out of. Willa love them and posed, but after admiring them for days June then refused to wear them and match her sister. I have no idea what she'll like from one day to the other.
We went to Red Rock one beautiful Saturday. The girls were climbing and scampering all over and it was all a little beyond my skill level at this point in my pregnancy. Still, it's hard to believe how beautiful it is there. When I look back at the photos, I'm always surprised.
I went out on a limb and purchased these swim suits that have the rash guard and a separate bottom layer. I just always think it would be easier for them to use the bathroom, etc. Plus, the ease of not sunblocking the shoulders! They begged for them, we'll just have to see if they actually want to wear them swimming. The downside of the rash guard is that I think it makes the kids colder. It really sticks to their bodies when they get out of the water. I'm hoping that this won't be an issue for them in 115 degree Las Vegas weather :).
I love to hit the grocery store the day after Valentine's Day and stock up on discounted candy, flowers, and balloons. June is holding a little teddy bear sucker and the balloon lady gave her all the leftover balloons for FREE. Then she told me to pick whatever flower arrangement I wanted and she would discount it too. Score! I would probably be annoyed if Ryan brought me flowers on the actual V-Day because I know I can get them so much cheaper the next day. So romantic :).
The girls finally had their first every dentist appointment. I can't believe I've been so bad at getting them in. Willa cried, but June was a trooper. This pediatric dentist was so great. The office did so many things I'd never thought of - like giving the kids sunglasses so that the bright overhead light wouldn't bother their eyes when they were laying in the chair. June had SO much tartar around her bottom teeth. I've noticed it for a long time and brushed really hard. The dentist said that if she drools a lot or sleeps with her mouth open it can make it worse, so I think maybe the pacifier exacerbated it. They also had this cute dragon with real dentures for June to practice brushing on with a giant toothbrush. Willa is ready for Sealants - how did she get so big? So we are scheduled to go back for that in two months. I think she'll be okay next time, it was just the unknown that scared her.

No comments:
Post a Comment