I thought I posted this photo earlier, but I don't see it now. Ryan wanted to take his own back to school picture with her. Finding the box with where these books were packed was a mid-sized challenge.
I'm so glad I took a picture of this because I totally forgot it had existed and it took me a few minutes to re-decipher it: "Willa McCall Daniels"spelled phonetically by its owner. McCall was my mom's maiden name and I really love and miss my Grandma McCall.
We had my first parent/teacher conference a week or two ago. It's hard to read, but basically, Willa scored 49 on letter fluency and the end-of-year goal for the kindergarten is to score 40. She scored 31 on sounds, and they want them to be at a 30 by December.
I was a little intrigued and disturbed that her behavior was only a "P" for "progressing", but I'm pretty sure she can get extra silly when there are other little girls to be silly with. And now that I've photographed and documented all of this for posterity, I can throw everything away :).
No comments:
Post a Comment