I've been wanting to go on the High Roller, a big observation wheel on the Strip, for quite a while. I believe it's the tallest one in the world and it seemed like a fun attraction that we could enjoy without having to battle hordes of tourists, casinos, and cigarette smoke. On Tuesdays it is half off for locals so Kim and I met down there in the afternoon when her girls were out of school.
We had a lot of fun! The kids were all free and it ended being a very affordable activity. Here we are getting ready to board. The wheel moves very slow (as I had to keep reassuring my girls before) and I was surprised that it doesn't stop to let you on and off. It thought maybe it would unclip from the wheel like a ski chair does, but nope.





No comments:
Post a Comment