Of course, I was too forgetful and lazy to execute this plan until recently. It has been so great. She loves it and I love being able to get her dressed and do her hair without major meltdowns. Last week she completed the first chart and was so, so proud. She wanted to FaceTime Ryan at work to show him and I think she proudly showed her chart to both her grandmas.
This time she got a big plush Elsa doll. I had planned to give it to her for Christmas, but then she had so many other things coming that I held off. It's a pretty big prize and hopefully we can keep future prizes to a Dollar Store amount, though we are hard at work on the second chart because she wants a prince for Cinderella and I'm not sure how to get that.
So proud! Here were her jobs:
Get Dressed
Make bed
Do hair - no yelling or screaming
Clean room before bed

No comments:
Post a Comment