Family birthday cake:
Showing her Frozen "gown" as she calls them.
Beautiful Frozen dress and purple cast.
The cake was a disaster. I wanted to do a cake with the doll in the middle and the cake for a dress. You can buy the half dolls at Hobby Lobby. Since I didn't read any instructions or plan it out, unsurprisingly it didn't look too great. Once again, my propensity for function over form comes out. All the little girls loved the purple, though!
Opening presents. Note the helpful mom who took over and helped one-armed Willa unwrap so that I could take a photo.
Piñata time!
Sick June getting some teddy bear love. Our stake did this amazing carnival last week. A little boy got this bear for sixty tickets and then gave it to the girls. It has become June's second mother. Whenever I don't let her do something she runs over and hugs the teddy for moral support.







No comments:
Post a Comment