Had to quickly post this photo from church yesterday. Willa is wearing one of my old dresses. She looked especially adorable with some white knee-highs and little black flats. She was also really hyper and it was impossible to get her to stand still for the picture. She couldn't stop jumping up and down on the floor. Socks have also sunk down a little, but I still think she's pretty cute.
She has been very hilarious lately. She likes to shout "Super Willa!" and jump up and down. We also read this PD Eastman book from the library The Best Nest and there is a little song the birds sing, "I love my house, I love my nest, of all the nests it is the best." The other day she was running around singing and I could not tell what she was saying at all. Finally I realized she was singing, "I love my house, I love Junie, I love my daddy." It was so cute! At first I thought she was saying, "I left my house," and I started getting worried that she was already scheming to run away.
Last night she was super cranky after church (not unusual) and she complained of a stomachache (not unusual, she often fakes tummy aches to negotiate for more television time). Then, about 10 pm last night she started crying pretty hard. I went in there and she promptly puked profusely over everything a few times. That was unusual and not cute. I felt so bad for her, that is the worst feeling. We got her cleaned up, stripped her bed, watched a show, and then pumped an air mattress up next to her bed. Ryan slept by her for the night to help her feel better. Right now, I am washing everything in sight and chloroxing the place. She hasn't thrown up since that first time, so here's to dry toast and crossing our fingers!
.jpg)
Good thing she is wearing glasses or I would have deja Vu!!!! Cathryn reincarnated!!!
ReplyDelete