In celebration of Spring Break, I thought I'd post a few pictures of the college campus where I am teaching. It's a very sweet little place. It's small, but the buildings and grounds are very nice. All the trees and greenness reminds me of Indiana University - only about 1/100 of the size. The fun part about having morning classes is that campus is a bustle. It really feels like college with all the students walking between classes and little tables set up to highlight certain causes. At IU, there was always one table in the Humanities building where sorority girls sold pizza by the slice to support Darfur. That must have been the big thing back then. Kony 2012 table coming soon?
Willa has collected some of her favorite things right here. She is becoming very attached to her baby and likes to give her hugs while patting her on the back. It is so sweet.
Helping Dada roll out his calves
No comments:
Post a Comment